- As of October 2018, I joined Imperial College London as Professor of Natural Language Processing. I will remain a part-time professor at Sheffield University too.
- I led a JSALT project on Grounded Sequence-to-Sequence Transduction at JHU in Baltimore, June 25th-August 3rd 2018.
- I co-organised with Desmond Elliott, Stella Frank, Loic Barrault and Fethi Bougares the third edition of the shared task on Multimodal Machine Translation as part of WMT18 in Brussels, October 2018.
- I co-organised with Varvara Logacheva, Fred Blain, Ramon Fernandez and Andre Martins the seventh edition of the Quality Estimation shared task as part of WMT18 in Brussles, October 2018.
- I was area co-chair (Machine Translation) with Matt Post, Dekai Wu and Yang Liu for ACL 2018 in Melbourne.